Oct 17, 2016
One of the highlights of my Celtic Invasion Vacations is playing music for my invaders. That's because the setting is small and intimate. The music is often requested by my invaders who enjoy the many shades of Celtic music I play. On the Celtic Invasion of Cornwall, we had a beautiful house in Instow. I pulled out my autoharp and played a few songs for a couple evenings. You will enjoy one of those shows in a moment. The show was performed in the kitchen after one of my home-cooked meals.
Before I share the show, I want to let you know that I play concerts live on the internet. I have a few such shows in October. On Thursday, October 20, 2016, I will play my third annual Halloween music special, performing spooky Halloween stories about death, ghosts, murder, and all sorts of haunted fun.
SONGS IN THIS SHOW
1. "The Leprechaun" from Soul of a Harper
2. "Close Your Eyes" from Kilted for Her Pleasure
3. "Middle Earth Bragging Song" from Soul of a Harper
4. "Whiskey in the Jar" from Not Every Day Is St. Patrick's Day
5. "I Will Not Sing Along" is unreleased
6. "Lily the Pink" from Brobdingnagian Fairy Tales
7. "Paddy McCullough" from Songs of Ireland
8. "Black Is the Color (of My Cat's Fur)" from Irish Drinking Songs for Cat Lovers
9. "Mingulay Cat Song" is Patron's Only
10. "Monahan's Mudder's Milk" from Firefly Drinking Songs
You can subscribe to my internet concert mailing list. I will send you emails only when I have a big internet concert. Go to celtfather.com/watch to sign up today!
If you want to experience one of these shows first hand, then join me on my Celtic Invasion of Brittany. Next year's trip is scheduled for June 3-10, 2017. Subscribe to my mailing list to join the invasion at celticinvasion.com.
Special thanks to all of my Gunn Runners on Patreon. They pledge $1 or more per month to support my music. You can too and you'll get free music, early versions of songs and lyrics, behind-the-scenes podcasts, and first look at new videos. Find details on Patreon at marcgunn.net.
The Celtfather was produced by Marc Gunn. If you enjoyed this episode, then please post a review on iTunes or your favorite podcatcher. I want to invite you again to my website at Celtfather.com. You can subscribe to my mailing list and download my free album. You'll enjoys hours of music plus a few free gifts.